2/22/2018

In Any Case .............. with Melinda and Melissa


Join us twice a month as we CASE, “Copy And Selectively Edit”, artwork created by the Art Department of Close To My Heart as showcased in the current Idea Books and our Make It From Your Heart How-To Books.
On the 2nd and 4th Thursday of each month, at 7 pm CST, we will direct you towards a piece of art and recreate it using the exact products or others that compliment its initial design. Tips, techniques and assembly directions will be shared in detail to help you recreate them on your own.
As you reproduce the items we have shared, post them on social media using the hashtag #ctmhinanycase. We will randomly search that hashtag and reward those who CASE our items. Winners will be announced on our blogs so be sure to follow us!

****************************************

In Any Case with .......... Melinda



and Melissa

I have been entranced with 3 step stepping and have been overjoyed that we are offering stamps that will allow me to easily do this. The Thoughtful Bird Stamp (D1739) is an example of a 3 step stamp. It gives you a stamp for each layer of the bird so you can easily add detail by just stamping with different colors. The card on Page 72 of the Annual Expressions catalog is the piece of art from the catties that I have chosen to CASE - Copy and Share EVERYTHING!

Don't have a copy of our new catalog? You will receive one free with your first order placed on my website or you can see it here online, or let me know you want one and I will be happy to drop one in the mail to you.

Since 3 step stamping is new to many people, I decided to make a video showing how quickly this card goes together.




After you check out my sweet card, head on over to my Partner in CASEing, Melissa Robinson, and check out how to make her exquisite Sending you Prayers card. Here is my finished Thoughtful Bird Card.




Follow my video for step to step instructions.  You will need to assemble these supplies


Be sure to visit Melissa's Blog to see what she has CASEd. Tune in again, on March 8th, for the next episode and be sure to CASE one/all of the artwork we highlight and tag it  #ctmhinanycase on social media. We'll come looking for you and you may be a prize winner! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog post!