8/10/2017

How Exciting - Get Your Bling On!

Bling Team, that is.

Oh my goodness!  This is almost too good to believe!  Let me tell you, if I wasn't already a Close to My Heart Consultant, I would join.  Join my team in August and you can choose your reward.


When you sign up as a new Consultant you already get:

* A New Consultant Kit with essential supplies for only $75
* $50 in Select Product Credit to spend on additional supplies
* The chance to earn fantastic Straight To The Top start-up rewards

Now, during August only, you can also earn your choice of a FREE Cricut® collection (any of the current collections)

Artbooking Cricut Collection

Artfully Sent Cricut Collection

Artistry Cricut Collection


You Are Here Cricut Collection



Hello USA Cricut Cartridge

Hello Australia/New Zealand Cricut Cartridge

Hello Canada Cricut Cartridge

 a Block Alphabet Thin Cuts bundle





 or an additional $99 in Product Credit! 


WOW!!! 

Email me at mkgmt@aol.com for more information or if you have any questions.  August is the month to sign up whether you want to build a business or get a discount on your crafting supplies.

Ready to sign up?  You can sign up on my website,  www.melindaeveritt.ctmh.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog post!